In this class we welcome new families who are making their first steps on the amazing parenting journey that can best be realized through empowerment, confidence, and connection which we thrive to provide using evidence based research along with caring and compassion. Our goal for every family is to be well informed and to feel secure in their intuitive nature to protect, bond and nurture their newborn.
The topics covered in this 10 week series include
– temperament and the role it plays in parent/child bond
– physical development and infant movement
– infant language acquisition and language development
– Baby Sign Language
– age appropriate toys and activities
– infant social development
– introduction of solids and ways to feed your baby
– house-proofing for a mobile child
– screen time and exposure to media guidelines for infants
– we will be playing, singing and dancing with our babies, as well as reading to them.
– maternal and parental postpartum health and wellbeing
Classes are kept modestly priced and you can participate from the comfort of your home.