What a year it has been! I don’t know about you, but I could use some romance and intimacy this Valentine’s Day. So, let’s not stress about the coveted restaurant reservations or the overrated cards and extravagant date ideas. Let’s stay inside, away from the February chill and bring some heat to our home with these intimate Valentine dates at home.
Romance Right at Home
- Take a bath together – I am a romantic at heart, so I have always loved those movie scenes when sweethearts share a bath full of bubbles and rose petals. Go ahead and rip those roses apart the hubby gave you! Sprinkle in the petals and buy some fragrant bath oils ahead of time.
- Give each other a massage – Light some candles, play some soft music, and grab some body oil.
- Enjoy a wine and chocolate tasting – Sample different types of chocolate and wines together. Go ahead, try dark chocolate, milk chocolate, orange chocolate paired with different wines.
- Eat Breakfast In Bed – It doesn’t have to be morning to indulge in breakfast in bed. Play some fun music, dance and cook together. Then head to bed to enjoy!
- Strip Scavenger Hunt – Create a scavenger hunt by leaving clues throughout the house. Each clue should lead to the next. Have your partner leave behind a piece of clothing after each clue. End the hunt with a surprise, like a romantic meal or gift.
Let’s Get Intimate
We all could use a little extra love these days! And we hope these 5 intimate date ideas make staying at home a little more romantic!